The Stafford Air & Space Museum offers a truly memorable and challenging educational experience for students, with a lot of fun mixed in!
The mission of the Stafford Air and Space Museum is to educate, inspire, and engage adventures of all ages with the wonders of air and space exploration.
We will accomplish this by:
- Acquiring, preserving, restoring, and displaying air and space artifacts of historical and/or scientific significance.
- Developing educational displays and materials that will:
– Entertain the public with the sights and sounds of air and space travel.
– Increase the public’s awareness and understanding of the development of air and space flight and the contributions of air and space technologies to society.
– Excite and inspire students and explorers toward careers in math, science, engineering, and technology with the awe and exhilaration of air and space travel.
- Maintaining an educational center where teachers can acquire classroom lessons and materials and students can participate in hands-on activities.
Teacher Resources/Museum Programs:
- Tours & Field Trips
- Flight Simulation Computer Lab
- Rose & Tom Luczo Educational Center