We offer guided tours and group rates for students and adults all year round.
Guidelines for Group Tours:
- General Tour Groups: 10 person maximum and 2 weeks advance notice
- Guided School Group Tour Policy: We offer guided tours for 3rd grade and above. For groups with younger students, they are welcome to walk through the museum as a self-guided tour with the teachers or chaperones.
- Chaperone Policy:
- Pre-K – 3rd Grades: one adult per 8 kids
- 4th – 6th Grades: one adult per 10 kids
- 7th – 12th Grades: one adult per 15 students
- Cancellation Policy: All guided museum tours are supported by staff and volunteers. We ask that groups who need to cancel a reservation, or expect to arrive later than planned, call the museum at 580-772-5871.